Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ben Pascario has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
Im not here to comment on Dr.Pascarios office, im here to make comments on him as a doctor and his staff. The staff is amazing Esp Christina (nurse/receptionist). Dr. Pascario is an amazing doctor. Long story short, after having my healthy daughter i ended up having 3 miscarriages after, all for different reasons. finally decided to change my doctors and that was the end of it. 2 months of seeing Doctor Pascario i went for a regular check up and he told me i was 4 weeks pregnant. He took good care of me and kept an eye on my pregnancy, im Now 7 months pregnant and going... he is truly amazing. This doctor does not deserve nothing less than a 5 star rating ! Wish everyone the best
Dr. Pascario is the BEST OBGYN around. He is extremely thorough, he listens to what you are telling him, and he provides you the best solution. He has a lot of experience, he knows exactly what he is doing. He is always around, doesn't really go on vacation, always available when you need him. He is an amazing doctor. Definitely the best in his field. Highly, highly recommend him! You would be in amazing hands.
Dr. Pascario is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
- Carol Davila University Of Medicine And Pharmacy
St Lukes Roosevelt Hospital Center
Dr. Ben Pascario accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSusan Lgrant Mdpc, 8 E 83rd St, New York, NY
Dr. Ben Pascario is similar to the following 0 Doctors near New York, NY.