Dr. Bruce Pettigrove Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bruce Pettigrove?

Excellent Doctor

Posted on April 11th, 2017

I relied on his experience. He is a highly qualified doctor and an excellent listener.

Posted on July 24th, 2015

I visited for the first time yesterday after reading the previous reviews. I was treated with respect and felt like any wait was well worth my time. Our eyes are a very important part of us. PLEASE do not rush me in and out so that impatient person in the lobby can hurry and get in. There are several tests that need to be ran and several elderly people to help. Thank you for doing such a good job.

Posted on February 3rd, 2015

Excellent in all area. Staff, equipment, comfort, expertise, care, concern.

Excellent results on eye laser surgery

Posted on September 18th, 2013

My husband's eyesight was so bad he was borderline on even being able to be helped. His results exceeded expectations. A note about long waits on office appointments mentioned by others: I used to work in the surgery dept at the hospital. The hospital usually runs behind, so the doctors are made late returning to their office and would then be running behind the rest of the day. Sometimes a complicated case can through the rest of the day off. If however, it is just the office scheduling appts closer togeather than can be managed, you should let them know you will go elsewhere next time so they will stop doing that. There are some docs that are not considerate of others time and will arrive to work late or take too long at lunch. I think they are learning that people aren't putting up with that anymore.

I'll never come back

Posted on July 23rd, 2013

It really ticks me off that Drs do not respect our time. To wait over an hour after you arrive is unacceptable. They seem to forget that we are the customer!!! I will definitely find a new eye dr.

Posted on November 11th, 2010

My mother always has to wait an hour, sometimes two hours to see Dr. Pettigrow. I feel that this is unacceptable. For her age this is entirely too long to have to wait.

Posted on October 25th, 2017