- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ben B Pradhan has 2 locations
Dr. Ben B Pradhan has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Ben B Pradhan has the following 11 expertise
- Wounds and Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Fractures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Back Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Spinal Stenosis
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2012, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012, 2013, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
21 Years Experience
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Ben B Pradhan Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Ben B Pradhan
My clinical interests and expertise lie in all aspects of spine-care, including degenerative disorders, deformity, trauma, tumors, and infection of the neck, thorax, and lower back. I work with a highly specialized group of spine surgeons and nonoperative spine specialists in The RISSER Orthopaedic Group in Pasadena / Arcadia, CA. The RISSER Group (www.LASpineSurgeon.com) is one of the most established orthopaedic group in Southern California (est since 1937), especially in the field of scoliosis and spine surgey. Our treatment options range from nonoperative pain management or minimally invasive surgery to major scoliosis and other deformity surgeries. I have played a role in at least 15 pioneering United States clinical trials in the past two years involving the latest in spine care technology, including bone forming proteins and disc replacement technologies. My research endeavors have been honored with major academic research awards (ISSLS, NASS, SRS, CSRS, SAS, AAOS, IMAST, ORS, SOA, and WOA awards), peer-reviewed presentations, and publications. With a background in aerospace engineering and applied mathematics, my research interests naturally lie in the biomechanical analysis of artificial disc replacements and various motion-preserving spinal surgical prostheses and constructs. I am also involved in basic science research, concentrating on bone substitutes and spinal cord injury. Ben B Pradhan, MD MSE Spine Surgery and Research The RISSER Orthopaedic Group Pasadena, CA www.LASpineSurgeon.com