Dr. Ben Schnitzer Is this you?

Dr Schnitzer Saved my life

Posted on February 21st, 2011

Dr Schnitzer is the best doctor for the problem I had. Was recommended by another doctor. Been seeing doctor Schnitzer since 2003. Always a professional and took time to explain to me all my options

Wonderful!!!

Posted on December 6th, 2010

I suffered for years until I met Dr. Schnitzer! Wonderful loved everything about him and his staff!

Great Doctor!

Posted on April 8th, 2008

What a wonderful experience. I felt very comfortable with him. Very knowledgeable.

Wonderful Kind and Caring Doctor

Posted on March 6th, 2008

My experience from the beginning to the end was awesome. His staff made me feel so comfortable. Dr. was kind and sincere in wanting to help me get to the bottom of my problem. I was very well pleased .

Contraceptive Implants