Dr. Ben W Seale Jr Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Ben W Seale Jr?

Excellent Doctor

Very caring, knowledgeable doctor. He spends time with me and shows sincere interest. Medicines are high and he has helped me with prescribing best priced medicine and samples, as well as obtaining assistance from PAP's. I could not ask for a better doctor.

In the year I have been seeing Ben my A1C has dropped over 2 points not quite there it needs to be but well on the way .

The Phlebotomist sucks, yet this is an excellent doctor.

Great Doctor. Really listens to patients and tries to help. Great bedside manner. I would recommend him to anyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thyroid Problems

Dr. Seale is great. I had my Thyroid removed over 15 years ago and was still having problems until last year when I was blessed that my cardiologist Dr. Young, whom I love referred me to Dr. Seale. Dr. Seale listened to me and worked with me with my medications and have been doing wonderful since. I reccomend him highly.

Great experience. He was thorough, kind, and never rushed in his explanation. I am a RN and choose my physicians carefully. This one I would highly recommend.

Very Helpful

I had by pass surgery 3 years ago. After my surgery, I have struggled to control my sugar, cholesterol, and weight. My cardiologist referred me to Dr. Seale and he has helped me get over the hump. My sugar is controlled, my lab values are normal, and my weight has responded to my efforts of diet, exercise, and medications. Dr. Seale takes time to treat, educate, and listen to your concerns. I am very pleased to work with such a caring physician.

Very knowledgable, sincere and most helpful

I wish more Dr's shared his desire to communicate, educate and heal. I highly recommend Dr. Seale and this comes from a guy who has seen more than his share of Dr's.

Dr. Ben W Seale Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jackson, MS.