The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ben M Treen has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Ben M Treen has the following 14 expertise
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Skin Biopsy
- Laser Hair Removal
- Actinic Keratosis
- Acne Rosacea
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Skin Cancer
- Basal Cell
Dr. Ben M Treen is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 33
Dr. Treen was my dermatologist for a long time in SC. Now, he's in TX and I'm in WV. I can't say enough about his expertise and the great job that he did on every procedure that he performed on me. I look younger today, due to him. Let me know if you're ever doing procedures in SC, Dr. Treen. My daughter is there, and I visit her! You're the best!
I scheduled an appointment for a derm screening. The office accepted my insurance. At the appointment day I printed and completed all forms from their website, so my wait time was maybe 5 minutes. When in the exam room, Dr. Treen looked me over and gave me his assessment. I requested some removals, and he said insurance would not pay for it. He quoted me a price, I accepted, he completed the procedure quickly and painlessly. When I left, I paid the exact price the Dr. quoted, and I was on my way. The office staff was efficient, the Dr. efficient, concise, and professional.
Gave/ told me options about the different types of treatment for my skin. Also told me about using a cream versus have my cancer frozen off...without leaving a scar....absolutely the best!! Thank you so much, Dr. Treen!!
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
36 Years Experience
Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
Lsu Health Sciences
Dr. Ben M Treen accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Scott and White
- Scott and White PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ben M Treen in this video.
Dr. Ben M Treen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Keller, TX.