Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Benedetto A Iacovelli has the following 2 specialties
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Benedetto A Iacovelli has the following 3 expertise
Dr. Benedetto A Iacovelli has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Benedetto A Iacovelli is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
went to the er, 11pm had severe back pain, couldnot walk or stand did xray, got berated by this doc saying you have DJD in 3 disc in your back what do you expect, gave me 15 Norco , did not sign script , had to go back after I tried to fill at CVS, and they acted like I was trying to get med illegally, went back to ER got signed, have use 5 of them, and no more he accused me of being a pain clinic patient because of an allergy to Duramorph, spinal aneth. for cessarian, he said they give it patients in pain clinics, he was very cold and accusing, next day went to my fam doc, had severe UTI, now on 2nd ABT tx.
25 Years Experience
George Washington University School Of Medicine And Health Sciences
Graduated in 1993
Uc Davis Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsHaywood Regional Medical Center, 262 Leroy George Dr, Clyde, NC
Dr. Benedetto A Iacovelli is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Clyde, NC.