Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Benedict B Benigno has the following 2 specialties
- Gynecologic Oncology
Gynecologic oncologists specialize in cancers that occur in the female reproductive system. This includes ovarian cancer, cervical cancer and endometrial cancer, as well as the less commonly talked about female reproductive cancers like vulvar cancer, vaginal cancer and fallopian tube cancer.
In addition to diagnosing the stage of your cancer and recommending treatment options, they’ll provide care throughout your treatment and help you manage your symptoms. They’ll often work closely with a pathologist and a radiologist to properly diagnose you and determine if your cancer is shrinking or spreading throughout treatment. They’re even trained to administer chemotherapy and to perform surgery to remove cancer when necessary.
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Benedict B Benigno has the following 11 expertise
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Nutrition Disorders
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Hot Flashes
Showing 5 of 19
Some years ago I was battling breast cancer and ovarian cancer was suspected due to some symptoms and test results. I was refered to Dr. B. Many doctors would have been quick to operate but he told me his job was to keep me out of the O R as long as possible. He didn't think that it was cancer but he promised to follow me and stay on top of things. I trusted him and that's what we did. After several years, the symptoms became intolerable and he told me it was time. He did a wonderful job on the surgery, even repairing a problem he found from an earlier surgery.Very kind, competent,- brilliant doctor. Other patients have told me of Dr. B's stellar reputation. Simply the best.
After horrible experiences with other doctors and watching my father die due to irresponsible medical care from his doctors; I did a lot of research before taking my mother to Dr. Benigno. The recommendations were high and my expectations were low due to previous experiences with other doctors. He was marvelous. Brilliant. Caring and most importantly he saved her life. I can't say enough about him and his staff!
Dr. Benigno is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
54 Years Experience
Georgetown University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1964
St Vincents Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsUniversity Gynecologic Oncology, 960 Johnson Ferry Rd, Atlanta, GA
Dr. Benedict B Benigno is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.