Dr. Benedict L Go Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Benedict L Go?

Best caring Doctor!

We finally found a real Dr. who cares! Thank you to my cousin who referred him to us! He was also recommended by ER doc from Southshore Hospital so glad we changed !!!!!!!!!!! Both Bill & I* feel we are in great care now!

Dr. GO has a great bed side mAnne and is very personable. He is a very good Dr. and takes the time to listen to your concerns.

Can't seem to get medicine renewed. Office staff tells you to go to drug store when you have Medco home delivery. Called 5 times to get renewal.

Dr. GO is very knowledgeable and very helpful.

excellent dr

I have been seeing Dr Go for about 16 years. I love him. The only reason I had to change was due to insurance changes.

I have been seeing Dr. Go off and on for many years. He is awesome!

Accounts Payable/Statistician

Dr. Go was given to me on a silver platter by word-of-mouth. This is the best way to be referred. From this referral I have finally located a REAL physican that not only hears you, but he actually listens and in my opinion is thorough and totally honest with you like it or not. If he cannot locate the problem, he will request a consultation with another physician of expertise and follow you through the process requesting regular updates as he is the OVERSEER of your initial care. This in essence shows his true integrity and he CARES. When you leave Dr. Go'office you were not just a number; you can be confident that he has given you quality care and time as if you were one of his family members (This is in explanation of my answer of "Moderate" when it comes to the above question of wait time during a visit). I have often said they do not make 'em like him any more. But Dr. Go has since and continuously proven me wrong. He is one of the rare physicians that loves what he does and not just in it for the money. And please let's not forget that behind such a wonderful and caring physician is usually a wonderful and caring staff that is ALWAYS smiling and ready to take on whatever comes their way. If I could bottle and sell this ONE rare and wonderful practice I could make a fortune. Thanks Dr. Go for accommodating a patient that lives on both sides of the state of Michigan but would gladly make the 3-1/2 drive to get the quality care you provide.