Dr. Benedict R Studnicka Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Benedict R Studnicka?

Very very good

Excellent in every way. Spends the time necessary. Highly recommended.

Great Doctor ,cares about you . Tries to find what is wrong with you.

Dr. Ben is fantastic. However his staff can at times be rude. His nurse Holly is very sweet and friendly. And she promptly takes care of any request. However it's the scheduling staff and checkout staff that at times can be rude. However Dr. Ben is so great I will deal with any staff issues so that I can continue to see him. He truly cares about his patients.

S. Hoffman

I've been a patient of Dr. Ben's for several years now. He's very easy to talk to and considerate of any issues I'm having while always trying to figure out the best options for whatever problem I have. His office staff are good about calling back with test results. Dr. Ben is a "keeper"!

I liked Dr Ben's attention to small details....calls you back to request further lab needs if there is a doubt. While I am in good health for a 65 yr old and use Dr Ben for routine yearly check-ups I am impressed with his call backs and reminders for mamograms & colonoscopy, & stress tests, etc. I find him thourough and know should anything serious come along he will be on top of it. HIs office staff reply timely to phone request for maintanence meds and call through to my pharmacy for me saving a trip and prescription pick-up.

Dr Ben is a super doctor. Like him better than any other one I've seen in my 78 years. He is kind, listens to you, diagnoses your problem right on. He keeps you informed and calls you after every test with the results. He is compassionate and I cannot think of a negative thing to say about him. i feel I am very fortunate to have him as my doctor.

Dr. Benedict R Studnicka is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbia, SC.