Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Benetta H Duhart has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Benetta H Duhart has the following 12 expertise
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Dr. Benetta H Duhart has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 24
I have been seeing Dr. Duhart for several years. She is not only very professional and knowledgable in her field, but very compassionate and caring about her patients. She listens to your concerns and questions and provides solutions. She remembers me and recalls our discussions. She has helped me through several issues (pre-cancerous cervical cells, fibroids, etc.) and I value her diagnosis and treatment.
I have been coming to Greystone OB/GYN for many years, and I have seen the transition of staff, but not the level of care. Dr. Duhart in particular has always been very nice and caring. She certainly remembers me as I am sure she remembers all of her patients. We are able to discuss not only my healthcare but those things that interest me outside of that and she thoroughly listens. Two thumbs up for Dr. Duhart.
I would like to first say that, I am honored to have someone with such prestige to have my name "Benetta". I'm total impressed of your expertise and professionalism. I will recommend everyone I know who is looking for a dedicated and knowledgeable doctor in the local area. Thank you for your great work! Benetta, much success in your area of expertise and your life..
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2015)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Dr. Duhart is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
17 Years Experience
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Benetta H Duhart accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsGreystone Ob/Gyn, 3240 Avalon Blvd, Conyers, GA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Benetta H Duhart in this video.
Dr. Benetta H Duhart is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Conyers, GA.