Dr. Benetta Duhart Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Benetta Duhart?

SNS

Posted on January 11th, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Duhart for several years. She is not only very professional and knowledgable in her field, but very compassionate and caring about her patients. She listens to your concerns and questions and provides solutions. She remembers me and recalls our discussions. She has helped me through several issues (pre-cancerous cervical cells, fibroids, etc.) and I value her diagnosis and treatment.

Posted on March 26th, 2013

Dr. Duhart is a Great Doctor. She takes her time never makes you feel rushed, she makes the visit very comfortable. Very professional and knowledgable overall she is just great! I have reccommend many of my associates and will continue to. Dr. Duhart YOU ROCK!!

****FANTASTIC DOCTOR****

Posted on March 19th, 2013

My visit to the office was OUTSTANDING...from her staff as well as herself..... the BEST DOCTOR EVER who is willing to listen and give you advice. I will MOST DEFIANTLY recommend Dr. Duhart to anyone who is looking for an AMAZING DOCTOR who is willing to go out of her way to help others.

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Dr. Duhart

Posted on February 13th, 2013

I have been coming to Greystone OB/GYN for many years, and I have seen the transition of staff, but not the level of care. Dr. Duhart in particular has always been very nice and caring. She certainly remembers me as I am sure she remembers all of her patients. We are able to discuss not only my healthcare but those things that interest me outside of that and she thoroughly listens. Two thumbs up for Dr. Duhart.

AWESOME!!!

Posted on June 27th, 2012

I would like to first say that, I am honored to have someone with such prestige to have my name "Benetta". I'm total impressed of your expertise and professionalism. I will recommend everyone I know who is looking for a dedicated and knowledgeable doctor in the local area. Thank you for your great work! Benetta, much success in your area of expertise and your life..

Posted on April 16th, 2012

Dr. Duhart is a wonderful and knowledgeable physician. I highly reccommend her!

One of the best Doctors ever!!!!

Posted on April 10th, 2012

Dr. Duhart is a very kind, caring, compassionate human being who cares not just about your physical needs but also about the person you are overall. She listens and gives the best advise she possibly can, and she has one of the biggest heart ever. I would recommend anyone to her. I couldn't ask for a better person to care for me. And she has a funny laugh that brightens up your day. Thank God for Dr. Benetta Duhart and may He always bless her as she continues to care for His children!

What more can I say...DUHART is awesome!

Posted on April 3rd, 2012

I've never thought of office visits as fun, I mean who would. Nevertheless, my experience to the office was very pleasant and Duhart was like one of the "girlfriends" because she takes a more personal approach when she works with you. It's not uncomfortable at all! My husband even accompanied me to each appointment with both of our children because just made the entire experience a pleasant one. Thumbs up to Duhart and the entire staff!

Posted on October 19th, 2011

Dr. Duhart has excellent bedside manners. She takes time to talk to you, listen and answer your questions. She goes an extra mile all the time. After procedures or after a delivery she has stayed to make sure everything is ok and that you are comfortable.

Best Doctor Ever

Posted on April 2nd, 2011

I've been going to Greystone Ob/Gyn for about 8 years now, and couldn't imagine going anywhere else. Dr. Duhart has delivered both of my daughters and has given me the best care possible. Wonderful person, excellent doctor!!

Amazing doctor!

Posted on July 27th, 2010

Dr.Duhart is a wonderful doctor. I saw her during my pregnancy. She took her time and answered all of my questions. (I had a lot of them considering it was my first baby.) She didn't talk down to you. She explained everything. She is very knowledgable. She made me feel comfortable during all of my visits. She stays on top of lab results. In their practice you generally see different physicians and midwives. It has been a good month or so since I had seen Dr. Duhart and she remembered me. That made me feel at easy. I cannot say enough good things about her. I recommend her and Greystone OB/GYN to everyone!

Awesome Dr!

Posted on May 24th, 2010

I went to Dr. Duhart as a patient and left feeling like a friend. She was very friendly and made an effort to get to know me. She even made a promise to get me some samples and followed up with me the following week in reference to the status.