Dr. Benigno B Bobon Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Benigno B Bobon?

Nice Dr. Great Service

I've been going to Dr. Bobon for the past 10 years for physical and other medical care. Great doctor with a cool personality.

He was an idiot

He was called in for a hospital consult. I was very, very sick and disoriented from 6 days without any sleep whatsoever and the hospital had me on a lot of medications which were having very adverse effects on my entire system. I had never met him before in my life. He spent 5 minutes in my room. Later, I requested my medical records and found that he had written in my chart that his impression was that I had an undiagnosed Personality Disorder. It turned out I had meningitis. He is, in my opinion, an idiot doctor.

Cancelled appointment

I made an appointment to meet this doctor to see if I wanted him for my Primary Care Physician. I had to cancel my appointment which was the first appointment of the day and was told there would be a $50.00 charge. When I told them I was sick, there was no sympathy or asking how I was feeling. I was told I was getting off cheap since it was actually costing him $150.00. I had worked alll week to try and get my printer working to print out the forms and have them filled out before I arrived at the practice or arrive 30 minutes early but since my appt. was the first one, there was no chance to get there early. I had brain surgery 4 weeks ago, am on oxygen therapy 24/7, etc., and cannot tell from day to day how I will be feeling. At least my decision on a new PCP has been made....NOT Dr.Bobon. As I was reminded 4-5 times during my conversation with the receptionist, the only thing she was concerned about was the MONEY.

I have never had a more caring or better internist.

Good Physician

Dr. Bobon was thorough and took his time to dtermine the proper course of treatment. Both I and my wife see him.

NOT PLEASED WITH BOBON

This man is is a rush and spends little time with the patient. He has a poor bedside manner and doesn't communicate well.He doesn't take care of the problem, but collects the money for an office visit. VERY dissatisfied.

J Turner

Mother prescribed way to many meds. Caused dementia like symptoms. Bobon's diangosis, "well, you're not getting any younger you know".

Dr. Benigno B Bobon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Duluth, GA.