Dr. Benigno F Decena III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Benigno F Decena III?

Listens and communicates

So easy to talk with, upbeat

Dr. Decena is a superb practitioner. He is knowledgeable, careful, accurate in his diagnosis and skillfully performs complicated cardiac procedures. He is personable, warm and friendly. He saved my husband's life.

Excellent Dr.

A good Dr. to have in your corner!

Dr. Decena performed my first ablation and decreased the amount from approximately 24,000 per day down to 2400 or so. He forwarned me that a possible 2nd spot would give me trouble in the future and I am now set for my 2nd ablation 1 year later. He is very caring, sympathetic and has a great sense of humor. He is able to explain to both my husband and myself what is going on and what to expect in a manner it doesn't take an MD to understand. His staff is top notch and they always follow up in a timely manner. Glad my primary cardio suggested him to begin with!

Outstanding cardiologist

Dr. Decena is thoughtful, and prepared to think outside the box. He sees heart health as part of the broader well-being of the patient. He is diagnostically thorough, and follows through with his patients on such things as the effects of medication changes. A good example of his desire to be thorough in diagnosing a patient's condition is the following: in order to be sure to what extent brisk walking might be associated with shortness of breath, he actually went outside for a walk with me -- during the appointment. Dr. Decena is first-rate.

Switched to Dr. Decena

After several years of dissatisfaction with my prior cardiologist, I switched to Dr. Decena. He had been my EP and he installed my ICD. So it was a logical consolidation. I should have swithced five years earlier.

upcoming ablation

thus far i have had an exceptionally good experience with both dr. decena and all his staff. they are all very caring and understand all my questions and nervousness and respond to it very compassionatley. i will be having a cardio ablation in the upcoming week or two to correct a pvc problem and feel i am in good hands all the way around.