Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Benigno D Federici has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Benigno D Federici has the following 13 expertise
- Pap Smear
- Hysterectomy (Vaginal)
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
Dr. Benigno D Federici is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
Dr. Federicci is a great doctor. I have had 3 children over a 14 year span and he has been my doctor of choice for all of them. He is very personable and will answer any questions you have. I had issues with my last child and he was very thorough and explained everything that could be going on. He also consistently asked if I agreed with the testing, and what I felt was necessary. It is great to have a doctor who not only explains everything well, but also values your input.
Dr. Federici is the best Gyno in Hampton Roads! I have never been to a male Dr. before but he is just..... personable,friendly,kind,generous,helpful,and BRILLIANT! He solved my problem fit me in immediatley. His staff is WONDERFUL! He even faught with my horrid insurance company to get them to cover what they should had been covering! You just can't find a better DOCTOR! I am so GREATFUL and THANKFUL to him!
27 Years Experience
Eastern Virginia Medical School
Graduated in 1991
Eastern Virginia Medical School
Dr. Benigno D Federici accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem HealthKeepers HMO POS
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry - Bon Secours Tier 2
- Coventry - Southside Tier 2
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- Coventry Virginia - HMO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Optima Health OptimaFit Direct HMO
- Optima Vantage HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSpecialists for Women (MAWC), 2790 Godwin Blvd Ste 360, Suffolk, VA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Benigno D Federici in this video.
Dr. Benigno D Federici is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Suffolk, VA.