Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Benigno Reyes
Dr. Benigno Reyes, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Reyes is affiliated with St Joseph Health, St Mary, East Los Angeles Doctors Hospital and Garfield Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Benigno Reyes has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Hot Flashes
Showing 5 of 11
I ppersonally love Dr Reyes I was going to his clinic in bell gardens witch the wait was a bit ling but when I met Dr Reyes he was detail about everything he was able to deliver my baby at the correct time as he was the one that detected that my baby was IUGR he promptly send me to the hospital and responded to my needs fast the second I met him and he saw me he was able to right away know that my pregnancy came with dificulties and he was patient enough to explain to me my condition anf did what was best for my baby I can go on with details but it wouldn't never finish of how grateful I am to have Dr Reyes to b my Dr just know that he is one of the best Dr and I recommend him to anyone who is in look for a Dr that is dedicated and with the experience he has and no malpractice and his great hx in delivering healthy babies
Dr. Reyes is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Joseph Health, St Mary
East Los Angeles Doctors Hospital
Garfield Medical Center
Pacific Alliance Medical Center
White Memorial Medical Center
Monterey Park Hospital
Los Angeles Community Hospital
Glendale Adventist Medical Center
John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
Memorial Hospital of Gardena
Comm Hosp Of Huntington Park
40 Years Experience
Meharry Medical College
Graduated in 1973
Kern Medical Center
Dr. Benigno Reyes accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Basic HMO
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Vitalidad Plus CA con Aetna
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Health Net SmartCare Small Group
- Molina Mrktplace CA
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsReyes Benigno, 5015 Whittier Blvd, Los Angeles, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Benigno Reyes in this video.
Dr. Benigno Reyes is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.