Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Benita B Tan has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Benita B Tan has the following 11 expertise
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
Dr. Benita B Tan has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 4 of 4
No kidding when Vitals says she isn't Board Certified. Dr. Tan is not available for emergencies and does not leave messages if she tries to reach you. She showed no concern when I developed a fever while taking a medication that she prescribed. I later was diagnosed by an E.R. doctor with a U.T.I. This leaves me unsatisfied with her practices because the health of my unborn child could have been at risk if I had went into labor with my condition being untreated.
46 Years Experience
University Of The East/Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center
Graduated in 1972
Southern Illinois University School Of Medicine
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsBenita Basa Tan Md, 19682 Hesperian Blvd Ste 202, Hayward, CA
Dr. Benita B Tan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hayward, CA.