Dr. Benito C Bajuyo Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Benito C Bajuyo?

pt.

Cannot get past staff. Staff is very rude and not compassionate at all. Does not return emergency phone calls. Staff does not respond to my pharmacies request for refills. I take meds for a blood clot in my brain and cannot get them filled secondary to staff refusals. This is LIFE threatening for me. I'm in extreme pain from recent surgery, my blood pressure is very high when I go for my visit. Never asks what my pain level is. Instead increases my BP meds which is very dangerous. If not for the fact that I have been a medical professional for 25+ years I would probably be dead by now. His staff should be flipping burgers at Mc D's instead of working in a M.D. office. My vet. and staff have more compassion for my animals than the staff at this office has for humans, if my vet. treated people I would rather go to him. It"s a shame. Probably a crime too. They have crossed the LINE.

Excellent Physician

Oustanding - competent, courteous, compassionate and accessible. A truly trusted physician and surgeon throughout our entire area.