Dr. Benito Camacho Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Benito Camacho?

Wonderful Experience!

Posted on September 17th, 2016

I went to prompt care out at Glen park place a few times with my children because of my busy schedule. I was able to get my kids in rights away with friendly staff, nurses and Dr. Camacho which seen us three times. He was VERY professional, informative and my kids loved him. He was very kind! I had to take my little boy in to get a staple removed then again with his little sister for strep throat and my oldest boy for poison ivy. Dr. Camacho was fantastic ! All three visits were wonderful and I hope that when I finish my nursing degree that he and the nurses there will help me to be as successful as they! Keep up the great work guys!

total JOKE of a doctor and a person

Posted on April 17th, 2011

very nasty, cocky, insulting, DENIED ME CARE, was mouthy, rude and plain ignorant. I was told if I wanted an anti-anxiety medication that I had to be seen in the office so I went as instructed and he tried to give me something that takes a long time to work (this was a appointment I got for a crisis which required immediate attention...swallowing problems). i told him my concern about the length of time it takes the drug to work and he said in a cocky and smart tone "and how long have you been dealing with this?" He was insinuating I've dealt with anxiety my whole life and that I could wait 4-6 weeks for it to kick in although my appointment was made quickly in a crisis for immediate relief of symptoms. he said to me "what do you want us to do for you? I'll throw that in your face since you're telling us how to treat you" which was not the case. I told him what I wanted and he said "no...there'll be none of that." A total idiot...nasty, cocky, rude and no bedside manner whatsoever. I got so upset and so mad and I walked out but forgot my coat and I went back in to get it and he said "yeah...don't forget that...you might get cold" in a real smart and cocky tone of voice. I wouldn't ever see him again if my life depended on it. I would die first. I wouldn't want to be deathly ill and have to rely on him to treat me and get me better or care about me because I would end up dying. very ignorant, insulting and made me feel like crap about myself. DO NOT SEE THIS DOCTOR! he is a total joke for a doctor and a human being. he couldn't diagnose a sinus infection if his life depended on it. not only is he cocky and arrogant, he's stupid and uneducated. I'd do a better job at diagnosing someone and treating them with better care than he ever could and I'm not a doctor. he's a sorry excuse for a doctor. just beware if you disregard this and choose to see him anyway. if you have any kind of complex issue or serious issue that needs immediate addressing, you're going to be disappointed and made to feel stupid and you'll walk away shaking your head and feeling depressed. he also wouldn't shake my hand because I was crying and had a tissue up to my eye. he made some kind of innuendo that he wasn't going to shake my hand because of "this"..."this" being a tissue up to my eye, dabbing it. thats a reason you can't shake someone's hand? because they are holding a tissue up to their eye? he said i didn't look like someone who was in a crisis. REALLY? even though the doctor that saw me (she had to report to him because she's a resident) said my hands were shaking, I was crying and all my fingernails were gone. yet I'm showing no signs of a crisis huh? really? a total joke.

Type 2 Diabetes