Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Benito Perez Jr
Dr. Benito Perez Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Riverside, CA, with another office in Moreno Valley, CA. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Perez is affiliated with Kaiser Permanente Riverside Medical Center, St Jude Medical Center and Kaiser Permanente - Riverside Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Benito Perez Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
Age 17 had been prescribed pain pills once and codeine cough syrup once, i was prescribed hydromet by a kaiser Permanente doctor for severe cough, i returned to Dr. Perez who was my PCP but was a first visit, he proceeded to tell me my psychiatrist was over medicating me which had nothing to do with a cough, listed off the signs of an overdose to be and my mom and then wrote a half dose of hydromet along side another course of antibiotics, he also (WITHOUT INFORMING ME OR MY MOTHER) marked drug seeking behaviour in my chart when i was aged 17 and made no offer for drug treatment just a notation, i recently became sick and returned to a kaiser urgent care, they said i had drug seeking behaviour and left me with untreated tonsillitis all thanks to Dr. Perez' decision to pen whip my chart
Dr. Perez is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Kaiser Permanente - Riverside Medical Center
Kaiser Permanente - Moreno Valley Community Hospital
Moreno Valley Hospital
Riverside Medical Center
20 Years Experience
University Of California Irvine School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
St Francis Hospital
Dr. Benito Perez Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Benito Perez Jr in this video.
Dr. Benito Perez Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Riverside, CA.