Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Benjamin A White
Dr. Benjamin A White, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Rossford, OH. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. White is affiliated with Bay Park Community Hospital and St Lukes Hospital. Dr. White has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Benjamin A White has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Benjamin A White has the following 11 expertise
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
Showing 5 of 32
I have 4 children & only my last was delivered by Dr. White. He is the most compassionate, patient and understanding doctor. I wish he had delivered my previous pregnancies. I learned about him after watching him delivery my beat friends 2 children. At that point I knew, if I had another HE would be my doctor! I am so happy we made that choice. He's friendly with my children during appointments as well & they love "Mr. White." I recommend him to everyone! P.s. When I took my son to his 2 week well check appt, the pediatrician asked who did his circumcision. She said it's the best one she's ever seen. Even the nurses in the hospital said he's one of very FEW physicians who actually wait for the anesthesia to work before performing the procedure.
My previous OB/GYN was not the most welcoming and genuine doctor. When Dr. White delivered my son, he was on call that day, I was disappointed because MY doctor did not...that is until I got to talking to Dr. White. He was very friendly and genuine. He was also highly recommended by the nurses at the hospital. I decided to give him a try since I hated going to my old OB's office for many reasons, long wait times being the most annoying. It was an additional 10-15minute drive for me but it was/is worth the drive! My office wait is not long, the office staff is great and Dr. White is great!! Customer service has really gone away at most businesses but not in this case. I am a very picky patient and I went through 3 PC's in one year, so if I stick with someone they are worth sticking with.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. White is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
20 Years Experience
University Of Chicago Division Of The Biological Sciences The Pritzker School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Benjamin A White accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
FrontPath Health Coalition
- FrontPath Health Coalition
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Paramount HMO Ohio
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsRivercrest Ob/Gyn, 513 Superior St, Rossford, OH
Dr. Benjamin A White is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rossford, OH.