Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Benjamin A Adewale
Dr. Benjamin A Adewale, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Springfield, VA, with another office in Springfield, VA. His specialties include Neurology and Psychiatry. Dr. Adewale is affiliated with Inova Fairfax Hospital, Northern Virginia Mental Health Institute and Fort Belvoir Community Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Benjamin A Adewale has 2 locations
7011 Calamo St Ste 105
Springfield, VA 22150
Book Online Now
Dr. Benjamin A Adewale has the following 2 specialties
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.<br>He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
Dr. Benjamin A Adewale has the following 13 expertise
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Migraine Disorder
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Nerve Conduction Studies
- Sleep Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
Dr. Benjamin A Adewale is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
He is a crook. Don't let your wife get close to him
Self-verified patient of Dr. Benjamin A Adewale - Posted on December 24th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Benjamin A Adewale - Posted on December 5th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Benjamin A Adewale - Posted on August 23rd, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Benjamin A Adewale - Posted on February 7th, 2015
Good luck getting an appointment
Self-verified patient of Dr. Benjamin A Adewale - Posted on August 1st, 2012
Dr. Adewale is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Elizabeth Hospital
Dr. Benjamin A Adewale Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Select
Aetna Innovation Health
- Aetna VA Signature Gold HMO
- Anthem HealthKeepers HMO POS
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Benjamin A Adewale is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Springfield, VA.