Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Benjamin O Anderson has 2 locations
1959 NE Pacific St
Seattle, WA 98195
825 Eastlake Ave E
Seattle, WA 98109
Book Online Now
Dr. Benjamin O Anderson has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Benjamin O Anderson has the following 4 expertise
- Breast Diseases
- Breast Cancer (Phyllodes Tumor)
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Benjamin O Anderson - Posted on August 28th, 2016
Due to an outstanding experience with Dr. Anderson in October, 2001, I would like to recommend Dr. Anderson to a friend who has a breast lump; however, due to a computer problem some years ago, I have lost all contact information, so I will refer her via a website. It would be difficult to mention what I like about Dr. Anderson because everything about our patient doctor relationship was outstanding.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Benjamin O Anderson - Posted on April 17th, 2015
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2016, 2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
33 Years Experience
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
Dr. Benjamin O Anderson Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Regence Health Plans
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Benjamin O Anderson
Dr. Anderson is a surgical oncologist who treats women with breast cancer.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Benjamin O Anderson, MD - Surgery in Seattle, WA, in this video.
Dr. Benjamin O Anderson is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Seattle, WA.