Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Benjamin J Askins
Dr. Benjamin J Askins, MD is a Doctor primarily located in West Columbia, SC. He has 11 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Benjamin J Askins has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Benjamin J Askins has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Benjamin J Askins is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Benjamin J Askins - Posted on July 27th, 2017
Dr Askins makes you feel at ease from the beginning he is one of those Drs. That LISTENS to his patients and hasn't lost his soul to this profession. I am glad I was able to get him as my new Dr. I am referring everyone that I can to him
11 Years Experience
Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2007
Dr. Benjamin J Askins accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- First Health PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsLEXINGTON MEDICAL CENTER, 2720 Sunset Blvd, West Columbia, SC
Dr. Benjamin J Askins is similar to the following 4 Doctors near West Columbia, SC.