- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Benjamin J Askins MD
Dr. Benjamin J Askins, MD is a doctor primarily located in West Columbia, SC, with other offices in Lexington, SC and West Columbia, SC( and 3 other locations). They have 12 years of experience. Their specialties include Family Medicine.
Dr. Benjamin J Askins has 5 locations
Dr. Benjamin J Askins has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Benjamin J Askins has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
12 Years Experience
Graduated in 2007
Dr. Benjamin J Askins Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- First Health PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Benjamin J Askins
Dr. Askins graduated from the Medical University of South Carolina College of Medicine in 2007. Dr. Askins works in West Columbia, SC and 4 other locations and specializes in Family Medicine. Dr. Askins is affiliated with Lexington Medical Center.