Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Benjamin Baltasar
Dr. Benjamin Baltasar, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lake In The Hills, IL. He has 53 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Baltasar is affiliated with Provena Saint Joseph Hospital and Sherman Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Benjamin Baltasar has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Baltasar is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Provena Saint Joseph Hospital
53 Years Experience
University Of The Philippines Manila
Graduated in 1960
Dr. Benjamin Baltasar accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsBenjamin Sacluti Baltasar MD, 211 Boulder Dr, Lake In The Hills, IL
Dr. Benjamin Baltasar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lake In The Hills, IL.