Dr. Benjamin Carson Barnard Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

No don't go see this man

Posted on June 17th, 2014

I went to see him for the suboxone program . He charged me $465 had two other friends he charged different amounts . He sends me home with nothing only to call me to come back the next day paid another $125 to get the suboxone script I should have gotten my first visit . He talk more about his life strongly about him beliefs that I don't agree with . He seemed Fake .He also talks about Goverment watching him he tells me I don't need as many cuts my script back then the next visit he gives me back the amount he shorten me . I think it just depends on what mood he is in . I don't go to him any long .

Words of Inspiration saved my life

Posted on September 29th, 2013

Dr. Barnard is a caring professional who has helped me assess my internal pain and depression. Through his words of inspiration and encouragement, I have regained awareness of my internal and external emotional and physical strengths and have been able to harness my distractions and overcome barriers of emotional pain. His words of encouragement to live life seeking joy and a true center of self awareness, have come from his heart as he (himself) has experienced internal pain caused by the actions of those within his life circle (my own perception through outside knowledge of the mental and emotional stress he has experienced and has overcome). I am happy and am living a life, concentrating on my own actualization and resisting those external negative forces insistent on breaking me down. Thank you Dr. Barnard! . .

opinions

Posted on August 13th, 2013

I found DR Barnard thru my insurance. Found him to be very professional, kind and understanding. I'd rate him a 10.

POOR EXCUSE FOR A DOCTOR

Posted on June 21st, 2013

I GOT TIRED OF DR. BARNARD TELLING ME THAT I WAS GOING TO DIE. I NEEDED TO HAVE VERY EXPENSIVE TESTS. JUST TURNED OUT THE DOCTOR HE WANTED ME TO SEE WAS A FRIEND OF HIS. HUH!

Look else where

Posted on May 8th, 2013

He is unfriendly. And doesn't like children. Gave wrong diagnosis... Should not be in this work field. I've had two visits with him and I will never go back. Save your money.

Posted on May 11th, 2015