Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Benjamin C Bengs has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Femur Head Necrosis
- Avascular Necrosis (Osteonecrosis)
- Bone Fracture
- Hip Surgery
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Herniated Disc
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Replacement
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Knee Pain (Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Clinical Research
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 42
I am a 55 yr old female. I have had apprx 17 surg. procedures btwn both knees. My right one has been replaced twice, with my first one being replaced after just 9 months. It kept dislocating. I have been told NOT to let anyone do anything with my left. My Ortho guy says it is time to replace the left one. I HAVE HAD MY KNEECAPS REMOVED in the mid-late '70s. Has the medical devices made a drastic chang? I am now, and have been, bone-on-bone. I am not asking for you to do the surgery, I'm asking if you were in this situation would you have it done? Recommend your daughter/son/spouse to have it done? I currently do not have an Orthopaedic Doctor. I have an appointment with a Dr. Waters at the end of November. It has taken 8 monthes to get it. Any thoughts? I am getting Medicare, if that makes any difference. Thank You (or whomever is reading this) Sue Ellen Stewart Indianapolis, Indiana 317-681-4523
17 Years Experience
Georgetown University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Benjamin C Bengs accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
- Blue Cross CA Vivity
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsUCLA Medical Center, Santa Monica, 1250 16th St, Santa Monica, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Benjamin C Bengs in this video.
Dr. Benjamin C Bengs is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Santa Monica, CA.