Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Benjamin I Blank has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Benjamin I Blank has the following 73 expertise
- Trigger Finger Disorder
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Women's Health
- Smoking Cessation
- Cerebral Palsy
- Eating Disorders
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Lyme Disease
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Anxiety Disorders
- Weight Loss
- Memory Disorders
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Family Planning
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Sprains and Strains
- Heart Failure
- Pink eye (Conjunctivitis)
- Seizure Disorders
- Nutritional Support
- Stomach Diseases
- Skin Rash (Acrodermatitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Intestinal Diseases
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Viral Human Hepatitis
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Urinary Retention
Dr. Benjamin I Blank has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 32
I went to Dr Blank for many year my alt ast and ggt were always high he totally ignored the fact that I may have hepc I trusted him and should have not after asking him for years why those numbers were high I went to another doctor who gave me a blood test for hepc and I had it I now have f2 fibrosis this would not have happen if he took pride in himself I wish doctor blank was.more professional and concern about the wellbeing of his patients he is a horrible doctor not cornered about patients just money I would not rate him a one if there was a -0 that would be my choice
I have been going to this doctor for years. I had blood work done and my results were ready 1 week ago. Every day I was told that the doctor would call me but he was too busy. I was told the only way I could get my results is to make an appointment(and pay for that). This practice has gone down hill and the staff is horrible.
Dr. Blank and his staff took the time to answer all my questions. I was nervous and unsure about trying yet another diet. Dr. Blank was so understanding, knowledgeable and supportive. Its hard to find a doctor who is so down to earth. A visit with Dr. Blank is like having a cup of coffee with an old friend.
Very poor experience with this office -- Staff is very unfriendly. Went in for a referral (saw a NP not the Dr), didn't get a call till 3 weeks later. Now they have sent me a bill for that visit. Tried to reason with the office manager, she agreed the service was poor, but could do nothing for me with the bill. I actually had to go to another dr to get the referral (so had to already pay!!!! no one returned my call at Dr Blanks). I asked to speak with the dr as I am sure this is not how he runs his practice -- she told me "Oh Ill be honest, hes not going to speak with you" WOW... really... I guess i'm not one of his important patients. How sad this is, seems to be just about the money.
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
25 Years Experience
Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Dr. Benjamin I Blank accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsAdvocare Glendora Family Practice, 1300 Black Horse Pike, Glendora, NJ
Dr. Benjamin I Blank is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Glendora, NJ.