Dr. Benjamin M Brucker Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Benjamin M Brucker?

HE DOES NOT LISTEN! HE DOES NOT ANSWER QUESTIONS! I FILLED OUT A 3 DAY SCHEDULE FOR FREQUENT URINATION-HE DID NOT EVEN LOOK AT IT! HE IS A PILL SALES MEN! HE IS WORTHLESS! DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME AND MONEY!! !

Caring and effective doctor

I had a complicated case and my life has improved greatly since entering Dr. Brucker's care. I give him the highest recommendation.

Extremely Knowledgeable

Dr. Brucker knows his stuff. He has been very helpful by explaining my issues to me in extreme detail. I have clear understanding of what is going on with my body thanks to Dr. Brucker and believe that he has my best interest in mind with his recommendations.

Not A Good Experience!

Unresponsive doctor and practice. Nobody returns phone calls regarding tests given. Must wait many months for appointments, only to have them canceled, then rescheduled. Doctor seemed in a rush, and did not listen to me, or review prior tests shown to him from other doctors.

first visit

Matter of fact, gentile. Included me in treatment plan.