Dr. Benjamin Busbee Is this you?

No Better Physician & Friend

Posted on April 22nd, 2011

Dr. Busbee has been my personal doctor for over 15 yrs...and a friend of our family for even longer. His caring nature and quality of medical care are beyond comparison. He is, as one of his patient's has already noted, a true gentleman. We love you, Ben!!!

A True Gentleman

Posted on February 26th, 2011

Dr. Busbee became my doctor when I was 16 years old. I am now 50. When I was due to deliver my first child, my stepson was dieing of cancer. Dr. Busbee was in the patient room waiting for me to support me and give me a hug. He has been a true friend and an excellent doctor taking excellent care of me. Wonderful doctor.

EXCELLENT ALL AROUND !!!!!

Posted on October 27th, 2010

the only reason I gave 3 stars for waiting, is because like any other Dr. they schedule people on top of each other and you must wait. On the good note once you are back to see the Dr. you will see he takes his time and does not rush. You fill like you are the only one he has to see that day. He is the only person me and my daughter will ever use. If you are looking for a great doctor Dr. Busbee is the one.

DR. BUSBEE CARES

Posted on May 13th, 2010

HE IS THE BEST OBGYN OUT THERE. I HAVE BEEN TO MANY. AND I KEEP GOING BACK TO HIM. EVEN IF I HAVE TO DRIVE 2 1/2 HRS. TO GET THERE. HE LISTENS, AND EXPLAINS, TALKS AND TAKES HIS TIME WITH YOU. HE IS ALWAYS SMILING AND IN A GOOD MOOD.

Too caring - PLEASE READ

Posted on February 11th, 2009

Yes, he will talk to you, a long time, and has a creepily caring bedside manner. It is called "grooming." I am sure that almost all his patients adore him, but he chooses a few to be inappropriate with...I was one.

Dr. Busbee is the great!

Posted on October 3rd, 2008

Dr. Busbee has been my GYN for 19 years and he is wonderful. He is very caring and always gives me all the time I need -- never makes me feel rushed. Dr. Glenn Gallaspy (in the same office) was my GYN for 3 years prior and he was wonderful, too -- I only changed because Dr. Busbee was the one on call when I went into labor and I liked him and so stayed with him but I'd gladly use Dr. Gallaspy. Dr. Gallaspy stopped in to check on me twice when I was in the hospital for things other than gyn/obg related issues....he really seems to care. They're office is very professional and comfortable.

Posted on June 14th, 2008