Benjamin Epstein Is this you?

Have you seen Benjamin Epstein?

Awesome orthopedic surgeon

Posted on August 2nd, 2017

He is an awesome orthopedic surgeon that knows his profession! He did surgery on my little girl and was great with her. Now he is seeing her for a totally different problem and still has caring and explainable to us! I would recommend him to all my family and friends!

Posted on July 21st, 2017

Dr. Epstein really helped me. He is the best Ortho in town.

Efficiency of office Staff

Posted on October 7th, 2016

Upon arriving at the office for my first visit I was genuinely suprised at how efficient the office was run from registering right through the visit with Dr. Epstein. Everyone was very friendly and courteou s

Doctor's Response

What I think about the Doctor and His Staff

Posted on September 28th, 2016

I think he has a Staff that shows me they really care about my conditions and that I am treated the right way. The first time I met Dr. Benjamin Epstein, I was not impress at all by the way he paid more attention to his computer than to me. The 2nd. time I was held up almost 2 hours which is something that I feel my time is just as important as his, so if my appointment is at 9:00, I feel I should be seen no later than 15 to 30 min. from then, but when he told me that he was sorry for the delay and he really treated me Special taking time to talk to me about my Knees, so he went from a 25% to a 65% Doctor, and on my 3rd. visit, he became 100% to me as a Doctor, and made me feel safe about what we talked about. I'm having knees shots, I got 3 more to start on in my right leg, one day next week, I have to have them done every 11 days. He told me that just maybe a little down the road, he can safely replace both of my Knees which I hope he can. I Trust this Doctor and I feel very Safe having him and yes, not only would I, but I have already refer Him to several people as the Best. Believe, he showed me that He does really Care about the people who takes care of and I look forward to seeing him now. I Thank Him and His Staff. Take Care and GOD BLESS ALL !!!

Posted on May 31st, 2016

A wealth of knowledge.

Posted on May 20th, 2016

Great physician, right to the point.

Posted on March 7th, 2016

I went to Dr. Epstein for a medical problem I've had for several years. My specialist at home, as I am a snowbird, has treated this with so called band aids, but Dr. Epstein has went to find the root of the ongoing problem & correct it. I would highly recommend him if you are in need of an orthopedic specialists.

Posted on November 18th, 2015

Great DR. And great staff as well Thank you

Posted on January 19th, 2015

My child broke her wrist. We seen Dr. Epstein and it was a great visit. He had to do surgery and we had a great turn out. I recommend Dr. Epstein's office to everyone.

Posted on May 1st, 2017