- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Benjamin H Chadi has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Benjamin H Chadi has the following 14 expertise
- Unstable Angina
- Blood Clot
- Stress Testing
- Heart Block
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Attack
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
35 Years Experience
Graduated in 1984
Dr. Benjamin H Chadi Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Benjamin H Chadi
Dr. Chadi graduated from the Stanford University School of Medicine,Stanford University School of Medicine in 1984. Dr. Chadi works in Great Neck, NY and 2 other locations and specializes in Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Chadi is affiliated with Brookdale University Hospital Medical Center, Mount Sinai Beth Israel and University Hospital Of Brooklyn.