Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Benjamin B Chang
Dr. Benjamin B Chang, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Albany, NY, with another office in Albany, NY. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery, Vascular Surgery and Vascular & Interventional Radiology. Dr. Chang has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Benjamin B Chang has the following 3 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of your body and they can treat conditions that may cause blockages or buildup.
They can perform many of the same diagnostic testing as interventional radiologists can, such as angiography and MRIs. In addition to diagnosis, they provide critical care and treatment for aneurysms, artery blockages and trauma injuries that involve your veins. They can also help patients manage diabetes, blood pressure and cholesterol as well as treat artery disease. Treatment for more serious cases might include bypass surgery or surgery to remove plaque.
- Vascular & Interventional Radiology
- Vascular Disease
- Aortic Rupture
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Renovascular Hypertension
- Diabetes Complications
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Prosthesis-Related Infections
- Vascular Graft Occlusion
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Arteriovenous Surgical Shunt
- Renal Artery Stenosis
- Coronary Disease
- Vascular Malformations
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Compartment Syndromes
- Varicose Veins
- Carotid Stenosis
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Diseases
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
36 Years Experience
Albany Medical College
Graduated in 1982
Dr. Benjamin B Chang accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Benjamin B Chang in this video.
Dr. Benjamin B Chang is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Albany, NY.