Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Benjamin Cornett
Dr. Benjamin Cornett, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Orlando, FL, with another office in Clermont, FL. He has 6 years of experience. His specialties include Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology. Dr. Cornett is affiliated with Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children & Women, Dr. P. Phillips Hospital, a part of Orlando Health and St Cloud Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Benjamin Cornett has the following 2 specialties
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), ultrasound, and nuclear medicine.
Radiologists are experts in these different types of tests and can advise a primary care doctor on which test is most appropriate in a specific case. These doctors also assist primary care doctors in analyzing the images produced by these tests in order to determine next steps necessary for treatment.
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize in mammography and breast imaging, which is who you see when you need a mammogram. A Radiologist can also determine if bones are broken or fractured after any kind of accident.
Radiologists are trained to perform MRIs and CT scans, both of which are used to determine the presence of diseases or disorders and help your doctor properly diagnose you. They can detect anything from tumors, bleeding and infections to bone and muscle disorders.
Dr. Benjamin Cornett has the following 1 expertise
Dr. Cornett is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children & Women
Dr. P. Phillips Hospital, a part of Orlando Health
St Cloud Regional Medical Center
Lucerne Medical Center
6 Years Experience
University of South Florida Health
Graduated in 2007
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Benjamin Cornett is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orlando, FL.