Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ben C Creelan MD
Dr. Ben C Creelan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tampa, FL, with another office in Tampa, FL. He has 11 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Ben C Creelan has 2 locations
12902 Usf Magnolia Dr Fl 1
Tampa, FL 33612
Book Online Now
Dr. Ben C Creelan has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Ben C Creelan has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
11 Years Experience
Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 2007
Dr. Ben C Creelan Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Humana Tampa Bay CoreNet
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Ben C Creelan
Dr. Creelan earned his MD from Jefferson Medical College. He completed an Internal Medicine Residency at Thomas Jefferson University in the Department of Internal Medicine. Dr. Creelan most recently completed a Hematology Oncology Fellowship at the University of South Florida at Moffitt Cancer Center and a Master's Degree in Clinical and Translational Research through the National Institute of Health K30-sponsored SPOR program. Dr. Creelan will focus on translational and clinical research, specifically the development of new immune therapies, for the treatment of lung cancers. His research efforts aim to more effectively treat these cancers based on new insights into the biology of the disease.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Ben C Creelan is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Tampa, FL.