Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Benjamin Dodoo
Dr. Benjamin Dodoo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Yonkers, NY, with other offices in White Plains, NY and Mount Vernon, NY . He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Dodoo is affiliated with New York Downtown Hospital, White Plains Hospital Medical Center and St. John's Riverside Hospital-Park Care Pavillion. He speaks English.
Dr. Benjamin Dodoo has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Dodoo is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
New York Downtown Hospital
White Plains Hospital Medical Center
St. John's Riverside Hospital-Park Care Pavillion
St. John's Riverside Hospital
SJRH - St John's Division
Mt Sinai Hospital
NYU Langone Medical Center
Yonkers General Hospital
SJRH - Park Care Pavilion
St Vincent`s Medical Center
41 Years Experience
Universite De Lausanne
Graduated in 1972
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Benjamin Dodoo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Yonkers, NY.