Dr. Benjamin G Domb Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Benjamin G Domb?

So glad to have my surgery behind me. Dr Domb is a great surgeon and has a caring bedside manner.

Excellent Care

From first appointment to last, Dr. Domb and his staff were very attentive. They answered all my questions (and there were a lot of them!) patiently and thoroughly. I would not hesitate in recommending Dr. Domb to anyone needing hip surgery. Also, the physical therapy department (located in Westmont) is top-notch with all the latest equipment and very nice staff.

Dr Domb is awesome!! At 54, I was having trouble even working, so the life-changing surgery Dr. Domb performed gave me back my active pain-free lifestyle. I highly recommend him for any problems people have.

Right hip repair surgical follow up

Dr. Domb and his staff have been wonderful! As a triathlete being injured was difficult, frustrating and scary. I’m now hopeful that I will return to my favorite activities! Dr. Domb repaired what others said they couldn’t even properly diagnose! I’m grateful for he and his staffs professionalism, compassion and expertise. I would (and do) recommend Hinsdale Ortho and Dr. Domb.

Great experience!

Dr. Domb is a wonderful surgeon. He takes the time to listen to his patients. He helped me walk again and get back to normal after hip injuries that occurred during childbirth with my daughter. After seeing multiple doctors, he was the first to figure out my problem and help. Dr. Domb and his very attentive staff helped make a difficult time in my life much better. I would very highly recommend Dr. Domb to anyone.

You and your team were amazing! Thank you for making this experience so positive. I'm forever grateful to you, Dr. Domb.

I'm so very pleased with my new hips and my restored quality of life. Dr. Domb and his entire staff were awesome in all aspects of care and service.

Excellent Doctor.

Thanks for helping me get my hip and my knees back. God bless you. 🙏

Excellent Doctor.

Thanks for helping me get my hip and my knees back. God bless you. 🙏

Hip repair

Dr Domb did a great job! I was in constant pain and was unable to be active or even get a good night sleep. After my hip repair I feel like I have my life back!

I am very happy since having the surgery. The pain in my hip is gone! I would recommend the surgery to anyone no matter their age!

Dr. Domb did an outstanding job replacing my hip and repairing my gluteus medius tear. I would highly recommend him and his team and had a good experience. Very grateful to be pain free and back to my life again. Thanks Dr. Domb! You are the best!

Dr. Benjamin G Domb is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Westmont, IL.