Dr. Benjamin Levine Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Benjamin Levine?

Recommend to all my friends and family

Posted on April 23rd, 2017

I have recommended Dr. Levine to friends and family members . I find him very knowledgeable, professional, warm, and open to any questions I may have . I never feel rushed and I feel confident that I am in good hands. I feel fortunate to have him as my specialist. Thank you Dr. Benjamin Levine

Best Rheumatologist

Posted on April 5th, 2017

I am so grateful that I found this office since I was in so much pain. I feel that I have a good relationship with Dr Levine, Kelly and Stephany. Everyone here is fantastic so caring and friendly. I would not hesitate to refer this office.

Best Doctor!

Posted on January 10th, 2017

Dr. Levine and staff have assured my return to everyday normal activities. I cannot express my gratitude, and appreciation of the courtesy and speed of Dr. Levine and staff to take care of my needs. I was suffering for many years and had seen many doctors before I met Dr. Levine. Dr. Levine was able to make a diagnosis and treat me on he very first visit. I feel like a new person and am able to to function and be the person i always wanted to be. Thank your Dr. Levine!

Highly Recommend

Posted on January 6th, 2017

Everyone in this office is wonderful. Dr Levine is the best Dr I have ever had, he goes above and beyond for his patients . Dr Levine found out what was wrong with me when many Dr's didn't and saved my life. Plus he has a wonderful personality and I know he always has my best Intrest at heart. Highly recommend that you see Dr Levine!

Invested in my well-being

Posted on July 3rd, 2016

Dr. Levine is awesome! Very thorough. I told him that I had a history of joint pain, so right there in the office, I had an X-Ray that was read by Dr. Levine and blood work. Dr. Levine assured me that we would work together to determine what's best for me and went over what he thought I had. He started me on some medications and just after two days I am feeling better then I have in 20 years! After one visit, I can tell he's invested in my well-being.

Posted on November 28th, 2017