Dr. Benjamin Edery Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Benjamin Edery?

EXELLENT DOCTOR

Posted on April 26th, 2017

He actually seated down and heard and answer all my questions. I had been to 2 other offices where I was seen by an assistant or a doctor who did not know what I had and prescribed a cream that did not help. Dr. Edery did give the correct diagnosis an a very effective medicine that cured me

Posted on July 29th, 2016

I been a patiebt for. Dr.Edery like the fact how staff is so polite when "Laura" spoke to me she ver polite and patience as well she managed on answering tge phone and giving us our appt i highly recommend Dr Edery Thank You So Much!!!!

Good Doctor

Posted on April 29th, 2016

I first went to Dr Edery in 1999 with a mole on my face, one look at it and I was told it was a melanoma. He sent me to surgeon, it was removed and pathological report confirmed Dr Edery's diagnosis. That was 16 years ago, and I still go as a minimum one time per year. - an excellent diagnostician. He is always prompt, and the way he keeps his medical records (the old fashioned way on yellow paper cards) is like a breath of fresh air in this electronic world. The patient does not have to compete with the computer and my records are not lost.

Posted on February 4th, 2016

dermatologist. Rather than letting me explain my problem, he kept on cutting me off saying that's it ? That's not a problem and it has no cure! Basically that I had to live with it. Obviously I went to different dermatologist and cure my problem ! Wouldn't recommend Benjamin Edery at all !!

Posted on September 17th, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Edery for 8 years and I think he is a excellent doctor. He takes time to explain your condition and what the best treatment for the problem is.

Terrible and condescending

Posted on September 10th, 2013

I informed Dr. Edery that I had a serious case of blepharitis(diagnosed by several ophtamologists) caused by acne rosacea. He glanced over me and said he couldn't see anything even though my cheeks and chin were clearly red and inflammed. Then he suggested I take an antidepressant because I'm probably a hypocondriac. ...don't waste your time. He will make you feel like an idiot.

THE WORST DR, I WON'T RECOMEND

Posted on May 31st, 2012

I was expecting he would take some blod sample something to take'em to the lab and see if I'm allergy of something but not, he said will see if this medicine works so if not we'll change it, he never touch my skin he just make feel it was the worst case in world, I know now I must to believe in the reviews, NO PACIENT AT ALL, when I tried to make so questions he told me he had many patients and not enough time but then my question is what about my money a paid for nothing, is what I think

Worst dermatologist ever

Posted on March 6th, 2012

My experience with this person was really bad very disrespectfully .....don't explain about your condition very unprofessional ........ I WILL NEVEr go back .....thank god I found a new dermatologist who is my angel now'

Worst dermatologist

Posted on January 23rd, 2012

Very unprofessional I had the worst experience with him ......I wanted to know more about my acne condition and he simply told me ........ "you have acne that's it" I was very disappointed that's I had to do research online about acne , not worth the time and the $100 consultation fee!!! >:|

Posted on January 14th, 2012

I was surprised that he actually sat down to talk to me, my previous dermatologist always walked in and out and left the nurse to talk to me and write the prescriptions.

Impatient doctor

Posted on July 2nd, 2010

I went for acne problem and all the time he was telling me I was getting worst and worst he never said anything to bring my confidence up, everytime I came out of there I was always feeling like the worst acne case ever. He insisted that I had to take accutane, I think he is very moody he doesn't care about his pacients just to make money and that is all. =[

He did a good job for me. Not curt but rather businesslike.

Posted on October 7th, 2009

Edery - did a good job for me. People expect a doctor to sit there and chit chat all day long and not show any effort whatsoever to keep things moving along, but then they complain if they have to wait for them. Unfortunately we live in a world where doctors are pressured or even contractually required to see a certain number of patients per day and the doctors simply most move efficiently. I would say Dr. Edery was businesslike rather than curt or short. At the same time, he's one of those people that inspires confidence in that you can tell he really knows what he is doing. I had flakey ear wax in my ears. After cautiously informing me that ears did not fail within his specialty and he would not be able to help me, he went on to prescribe an anti-fungal shampoo that totally cured my problem. At the same time right off the top of his head he went around my head, scalp, and face and pointed out various other skin disorders from which I was suffering, calling them out by name and calling my attention to their locations.