Dr. Benjamin D Ernst Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Benjamin D Ernst?

Dr. Ernst saved my life

I had been to see three other doctors in the past 6 months who dismissed my issues as being stressed related or something environmental. I knew that something wasn't right and thank God I went to Dr. Ernst, who was strongly recommended to me by a friend. He actually listened to me when no other doctor would, ordered tests and found the cause of my problems. Had my issue gone on much longer the doctors in the hospital felt I could have had major problems. THANK YOU DR. ERNST! YOU ARE THE BEST DOCTOR I'VE EVER BEEN TO! You've got a patient for life here.

Can Not Imagine How He Managed A Recognition For Compassion

I was left with the impression that he seems to prefer only those who know nothing about health or conditions they have, and do not wish to discuss treatment plan and/or testing options. I did not feel as though being an advocate for my health, discussing accurate info about my health, or getting clarification for things was an option with him. The visit seemed to go okay at first, but he came off a little disinterested and a bit unwilling to truly discuss things in a way that considered my preferences for my care. He did not seem comfortable with the level of knowledge I have of existing conditions I'm already aware of, or of what options may be available for symptoms I experience that I would like to discuss and look into. He tried to blame his mistakes on "policy" that apparently doesn't even exist, and didn't show much competence in areas that would matter most to me (topmost being pre-existing nerve damage causing a chronic pain issue he acknowledged knowing about, but set off during the exam by touching the affected area directly rather than avoiding it.. I spent the entire rest of my afternoon in pain because of it). By the end, I felt he was untrustworthy, manipulative, and dishonest. Frankly, I left completely disgusted that I'd even let him examine me at all, and honestly humiliated that I'd discussed very personal health concerns with someone that very obviously didn't deserve the trust I put in him. Had I known he would act the way he did by the end of it, I wouldn't have.

Dr.Earnst

Very knowledgeable,to the point and matter of fact.Strong background

Best dr I've found ever

Dr. Ernst actually explains and takes the time to answer my questions. My last doctor in daleville was horrible and acted like they were too busy and I should just take the medicine. I'm so happy to see Dr. Ernst again. He's the best.

Took the time to explain my options and his recommendation

I love Dr. Ernst's approach. He took the time to explain why the medicine he was recommending was the best for me when I didn't really agree at first. After his explanations, I understood why and am a much happier person. I do not like taking medicines and had he not explained what he did I probably wouldn't have taken them. Thanks Dr. Ernst. I can't imagine having a better doctor!

Dr. Benjamin D Ernst is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Roanoke, VA.