Dr. Benjamin Frank Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Benjamin Frank?

Effective

Posted on October 3rd, 2017

Dr Frank was the second Rheumotologist I had seen. I was in severe pain and was seeking relief. He listened to my history and my experiences. Dr Frank was aggressive in his approach and has relieved my pain, diminished my swelling and has allowed me freedom to return to my active lifestyle.

Posted on December 21st, 2015

Outstanding doctor who takes time with patient, shows great interest to understand patient's needs and conditions. This makes for a great treatment plan and care program

Posted on August 5th, 2014

Dr. Frank is amazing, The front office staff is crazy. The office manager brought me into her office and began to yell at me about my bill. She said that they were unable to see me because of my outstanding balance. I was on medications that required blood test. I was out of my meds and had to quit them cold turkey. I have been unable to find another doctor.

He saved me.

Posted on April 23rd, 2013

After searching high and low for this remarkable Dr, I found him! He can be found in Barrington and also Woodstock, he is no longer with Centegra. Dr Frank has made a life changing diagnosis. I had searched for years for answers. He got the correct diagnosis within the first meeting. I cannot give him enough praise. Do not hesitate to become a patient of his. He really cares about his patience and he listens.

Caring Professional

Posted on May 21st, 2012

A doctor who takes the time to really understand what is going on with you. He does not rush in and rush out. The first time EVER that someone has actually taken the time to REALLY listen. Dr. Frank is a God send. The only 4 star I did not give, was the waiting time. I rarely have to wait that long, but if I do, I know it is because he is taking extra time for a patient that needs it. He has done the same for me. I am in less pain than I have been for years, and I have Dr. Frank to thank for that.

Posted on January 25th, 2012

I have never waited very long for Dr. Frank at this office. The staff is professional & caring. I find his bedside manner & professionalism to be comforting and responsible. A refreshing change these days. He injects a sense of humanity in his care.

Posted on July 31st, 2011

I have been to 3 doctors specializing in RA. Dr. Frank is the only one who has made me pain free and I only see him twice a year. I love him and my insurance loves him.

I FOUND HIM!!!

Posted on July 1st, 2011

I found Doctor Frank. He is now at The Hashemi Medical Group at 4 Executive Court in South Barrington, IL.Phone: 847 756-4500.Dr. Frank is such an intelligent doctor. He has a vast amount of knowledge and he keeps up with new and changing treatments. He's very compassionate and caring. I went to four Rheumatologists before I met with Dr. Frank and I have been going to him now for many years. He's a keeper.

Patricia A. Erdman, patient

Posted on June 29th, 2011

I am beyond disapointed that Dr. Frank has left Centegra. Patients in our community havE few resources of the exceptional quality, specialty service that Dr. Frank provides his patients. He knows his field, he cares about his patients and has made more of us than not, know that our welfare comes firt. He is feisty and will fight for the quality of our care and for the standards he believes are in our best interest. I am anxious to learn where he practices next. I will be happy to follow him. I chose Dr. Benjamin Frank, NOT Centegra or any other rheumatologist in our area.

Dr. Frank - MIA

Posted on June 24th, 2011

The thought of finding another Dr. is not at all appealing to me. He is a great listner and a compassionate physician. He always took my concerns regarding treatment and tried to find alternative treatments. I will find him!

Would like to find Dr. Franks new office!!!!

Posted on June 19th, 2011

Is this Wilmette address his practice office address. I would love to find out where Dr. Frank is practicing. I am a patient of his and I am not interested in starting up with a new doctor.

Wonderful doctor

Posted on June 17th, 2011

Doctor Frank is a great doctor with a good patient relationship. I would highly recommend him to anyone needing a rheumatologist or internist.