Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Benjamin J Friedman
Dr. Benjamin J Friedman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chicago, IL. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation. Dr. Friedman is affiliated with Presence St Joseph Hospital, Adventist GlenOaks Hospital and Loyola University Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Benjamin J Friedman has the following 1 specialty
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Sports Medicine
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Nerve Damage
- Surgery Recovery
- Chronic Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Friedman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
17 Years Experience
Chicago Medical School At Rosalind Franklin University Of Medicine & Science
Graduated in 2001
Schwab Rehabilitation Hospital
Dr. Benjamin J Friedman accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL BlueChoice Select
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health and Life IL PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- First Health PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSt Joseph Hospital, 2900 N Lake Shore Dr, Chicago, IL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Benjamin J Friedman in this video.
Dr. Benjamin J Friedman is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Chicago, IL.