Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Benjamin A Fritz has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well the kidneys are functioning and will then prescribe a special diet and exercise program, medication or dialysis - a process by which a machine filters the blood when the kidney is no longer capable of doing so.
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Chronic Renal Disease
- End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Kidney Biopsy
Showing 2 of 2
IF you desire is to BE in Satelite with Complete Kidney Failure, Dr. Fritz is the Doctor FOR YOU OR FAMILY MEMBERS WANTING THEIR INHERITANCE ASAP. Only the IRS Knows for Sure What Master He Serves. Any Sign He May BE Brought BEfore the Medical Board, he will use his ART of releasing you with doctoring your records. Blessing this Doctor Releases You When You Discover THE TRUTH, And He Knows He Made a Fatal mistake, because YOU will Live Longer Under Another's Kidney Doctor's CARE. Dr. Fritz has the inability to document correct patient info or follow-up with his patients. He sees the Labs verifies you are in final stage 4, but does not update your records..Any mention of Stage for Kidney Transplant, NO--When You ask, his response is GOOD Question. You have to ASK--Fritz does not like this. He loves to read your labs, but be prepared to ctct his office a few times, before you will connect. Office Gate Keeper is BEyond Rude--the one beyond the Window With the Loud Costume Jewelry. Know Who Greets YOU, Mirrors The Office Environment--Costume Jewelry With Dramatic Play--McBeth. He takes ALL Insurance--More the Merrier--ONE APPT. Review posted on Friday the 13th in Community Service. Thanks for stopping by--You have Choice. May the Force BE With You--Don't Depend on this Doctor to protect your kidney, he is not family. Loves Horses and Greyhounds (The Race Track of EGO) Who Wins??? Yes, Indeed Friday the 13th Revisiting Past Patient Memories Thanks to Dr. Fritz & Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital for the referral two years ago.
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
- Stanford University School Of Medicine
Stanford University School Of Medicine
Dr. Benjamin A Fritz accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Western Health Advantage
- Western Health Advantage
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsNephrology Associates, 2301 Circadian Way Ste A, Santa Rosa, CA
Dr. Benjamin A Fritz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Santa Rosa, CA.