Dr. Benjamin Fulmer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Benjamin Fulmer?

Good experience

Thank God for wonderful surgeons who care for us in emergency situations. I owe my life to Dr. Fulmer and will be forever grateful.

I highly recommend Dr. Fulmer. He was excellent in explaining my condition in terms very understable to me. He offered options for my particular problem. He is friendly and caring. His staff is Great. Surgery was successful and followup was timely.

Dr Ben Fuller

Dr Fuller is very professional, personable & easy to talk with any concerns. Very polite in answering all of my questions. Dr. Fuller has contacted me directly to answer & discuss my surgery.

Not well informed

After getting no relief from pain blocks and physical therapy the logical choice was surgery for a herinated disc. I was told by Dr. Fulmer it would be a simple fx, return to work in 2 weeks and may have a raspy voice for a month or so. WRONG! After a year I am beginning to feel more normal, I had 6 weeks off from work and still wasnt physically where I needed to be to work, bad muscle spasms, and no voice. One year later and no real volume to my voice. I returned to Dr. Fulmer at 6 months and his reply was "I dont know why you dont have your voice back?" After three scopes I am faced with another surgery for a paralyzed vocal cord. A risk of the surgery that I was never ever informed about!! Check out your risk and proceed with caution. This has forever changed my life. Swallowing is a real issue also. Get choked very easily, also because of paralyzed vocal cord. He offered no help, no follow up, no resolution. Just denial that I had a problem.

Had back surgery at a young age, 33, and he was extremely informative and cured my back pain. Very nice person as well.

Very happy

Dr. Ben Fulmer performed a "C-3 Disc Fusion" on my neck and the relief of pain was immediate. It has been over one year since surgery and I am very happy with the results. Dr. Fulmer operated on my younger son this month, and we expect the same results for him.