Dr. Benjamin D Gold Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Benjamin D Gold?

We drive between 7 and 8 hours round trip to see Dr. Gold. He is definitely worth the trip and the wait. I credit him with saving my daughter.

Extraordinary Doctor, Excellent Bedside Manner

Can't imagine finding a better G.I. for my child than Dr. Gold! Extraordinary doctor, excellent bedside manner- and SO thorough and patient! We didn't know what was happening with our daughter, but Dr. Gold figured it out, helped us learn about caring for her, put her on the road to recovery- and she is doing great! Dr. Gold has a great sense of humor and my daughter (who is quite serious most of the time) thinks he is so funny- she even looks forward to appointments! Dr. Gold is everything one could hope to find in a pediatric specialist. The whole office is great and I am SO grateful we found them.

2 hour waits and they purposely overbook.

We've been going for almost 4 years and every time it's over two hour wait. The first few times we thought it was just coincidence but when my wife just checked in today there was someone else checking in for the same dr and the same time slot. So they purposely overbook.

Awesome!!!!

Dr. Gold is an awesome doctor who truly cares for his patents. He connects with them in away that allowes him to treat his patents as his own children. My daughter loves going to see him and trust him as we do. She can talk to him about anyting and while at times it is hard for kids to put into words that we adults can understand Dr. Gold does understand and can take that information to better care for them. We love Dr. Gold and are so thankful to have found him. He is so worth the 2.5 hour drive to see him.

The kind of doctor you hope for...

Dr. Gold has one of the best bedside manners I've experienced, which is just what you hope for when needing help for your sick child. He spent as much time as was needed to address all of my questions/concerns and he always spends a few minutes just cooing and gushing over my little guy. He also gave me his email address and encouraged me to contact him with any questions, which is kind of rare these days. I highly recommend him!

Excellent childrens dr. Listens to patient and addresses the child a great deal. Can contact him personally through email. Responds quickly. Went to several dr before finding Dr Gold and could not be happier with all he has done for my child.

Simply the best

this comes from a former educator at Egleston that now does malpractice work. Ben Gold is the most complete physician i have ever met. From the bedside, to the books, he is above where the rest of the pediatric world operates. Perfect 10.

He is a wonderful kind doctor

He is the most intelligent, kind, caring doctor I have ever met. He is great with children.

Dr. Benjamin D Gold is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.