Dr. Benjamin Goldman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Benjamin Goldman?

Not a good Doctor

Went to Dr. Goldman for years. Always upbeat and friendly but.... Had a test done and he called to tell me results and accused my husband or me of infidelity which was so unprofessional (and wrong). He also brushed off a cyst that I had that we were monitoring for a few years. I decided to switch Dr.'s and new Dr. recommended I have cyst removed. Pathology came back as borderline serous tumor where I needed to be monitored for the next 2 years closely to see if anything came back. So glad I switched Dr.'s, Had I stayed, the cyst would still be in me and who knows what would be going on with it; quite possibly cancer. My new Dr. takes all my concerns seriously and follows up with me in a professional manner. My new Dr. said there were many ways to get the infection I had which Dr. Goldman accused my husband and I of being unfaithful. He's entertaining but seems to brush off concerns of patients.

GREAT DOCTOR!

Dr. Goldman is a great doctor. You never wait, yet he doesn't rush you out, takes his time to answer any questions or concerns. He is very down to earth and outgoing which just makes you feel comfortable and at the same time when needed he is serious and to the point. His staff is just as great and super friendly as well. This is my first pregnancy and I am definitely staying with Dr. Goldman for my future medical/ OB needs.

absolutely the best!

Noone I've ever met in the ob/gyn field can match dr. goldman's bedside manner, knowledge, and incredible surgical ability. He knows when you need certain tests, procedures, and when time is on your side. I have had a few surgeries done by him, and over 2o years I've been a patient who has felt lucky to have found him as my physician.

does not follow up with patient after surgery lets his residents do it for him and puts his family first over patients

Unprofessional and disorganized

I went to Dr.Goldman's office during my first pregnancy. Yes, he never makes you wait but at the same time he rushes you and never gives you a direct answer to the questions you have. I had several appointments that were changed due to his schedule, his nurses and his billing staff are rude and disorganized when it comes to filling out paper work. Very unsatisfied.

Very Professional And Nice

Dr. Goldman is a very nice Ob/Gyn, I had him for my first child and then went back to him after my 2nd child for a gyn. He has not changed his happy and concern for his patients.

A Very Nasty Doctor

He is a very unprofessional doctor. He has no respect for his patients. He talks very nasty to his patients. He is not a good doctor at all and wouldn't recommend this doctor to anybody. He deserves that his licence should get suspended.