Dr. Benjamin Gozon III Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Benjamin Gozon III?

Highly Recommended

Posted on March 24th, 2010

Dr. Gozon has been excellent! I would recommend him to anyone. I was in a terrible motor vehicle accident and while other doctors were telling me my injuries were minuscule, he actually listened and took the time to diagnose me properly. The accident left me with a herniation, bulge and tear in my lumbar coupled with annular nerve pressure. I have been in treatment for almost 2 years now and surgery is my only alternative. I couldn't imagine where I would be if it weren't for Dr. Gozon talking the time to accurately diagnose and treat my injuries. He is one of the best in Milwaukee. I am very concerned that good doctors and quality care like this will be a thing of the past as Obama tries to socialize medicine. I vote for freedom!

Posted on August 1st, 2017