Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Benjamin F Gundelfinger MD
Dr. Benjamin F Gundelfinger, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Washington, DC. He has 75 years of experience. His specialties include Preventive Medicine. He speaks English.
Bureau Md Surg Navy
Washington, DC 20390
Dr. Benjamin F Gundelfinger has the following 1 specialty
- Preventive Medicine
A preventive medicine/wellness specialist is a physician who, through additional training, has become an expert in methods for maintaining good health and preventing disease. These specialists are the doctors people see when they are generally well or without a specific ailment and want to either learn how to maintain their current health or acquire better health.
These doctors will advise patients on specific diets, exercise regimens, and lifestyle habits that are suited to their particular needs. Preventive medicine/wellness specialists take into account a patient's nutrition deficiencies, physical and cardiovascular capabilities, and habits in order to advise specific vitamins and supplements to take, how much physical activity to undertake, and which habits should be broken and replaced with more positive behavior.
75 Years Experience
University of California at San Francisco
Graduated in 1943
Dr. Benjamin F Gundelfinger Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Benjamin F Gundelfinger's office for more information.
Bureau Md Surg Navy Washington, DC 20390
Locations & DirectionsBureau Md Surg Navy, Washington, DC
Dr. Benjamin F Gundelfinger is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Washington, DC.