Dr. Benjamin Helgemo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Benjamin Helgemo?

I would recommend this pedis office to any parent.

nice, but not right for us

I think that Dr Helgemo is a very nice caring doctor with a great personality. But we are going to find another doctor due to his nurses and office staff. They are never happy and the nurses are rarely pleasant and make you feel rushed. Here's the thing, I believe that they should be there to inform you and guide you in making the best decision for your child. Not make you feel like a bad parent for deciding on alternative methods. My son has a couple minor issues that Dr Helgemo and the nurses seemed to have made them seem bigger than they are. We have repeatedly gotten sent off to specialists and then we get there and the specialist agrees with us than there really isn't anything there to be fixed. maybe they are just covering their butts, but after so many times its happened, you start feeling ridiculous standing in a specialist's office and their attitude is "why the heck are you here? there is nothing wrong. " Anyway, he is a super nice man but i don't feel he is right for my son.

Dr Ben Is Great!

I Have been taking my daughter to Dr. Ben for 15 years. She was one of his first patients as I met him as soon as he moved here with his family back in '96. He is very friendly and so great with kids. Lately I have felt a bit rushed when seeing him, probably because of his huge work load and I don't always think that the ladies at the front desk are as friendly as they could be, but overall, we are happy with Dr. Ben. We will miss him when my daughter turns 18!

I have 6 children so I've meet alot of pediatricians and I regret not finding Dr. Ben sooner. He's an outstanding doctor and his staff is just as amazing.

i highly recomend this dr

Dr. Helgemo, is great. He has been my doctor or years and he is just amazing. i strongly recommend him for any patient.

Dr. Benjamin Helgemo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Port Charlotte, FL.