Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Benjamin Hoch MD
Dr. Benjamin Hoch, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with another office in East Meadow, NY. He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Pathology. Dr. Hoch is affiliated with Mt Sinai Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Benjamin Hoch has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Benjamin Hoch has the following 1 specialty
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies of diseased tissue or of bodily fluids. For example, a pathologist will look at a biopsy of a skin lesion in order to diagnose or rule out skin cancer. A pathologist will also look at a Pap smear in order to check for a gynecological cancer like cancer of the uterus.
In addition to determining the cause and development of a disease, these specialists also study the changes a disease makes to a body and the consequences of those structural changes.
Dr. Benjamin Hoch is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Hoch is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Mt Sinai Hospital
14 Years Experience
Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Benjamin Hoch Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Benjamin Hoch's office for more information.
5 E 98th St New York, NY : (212) 241-3985
1900 Hempstead Tpke East Meadow, NY : (516) 542-1090
Locations & Directions
Dr. Benjamin Hoch is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.